In this article, we are going to outline how to use the 'Create You Own' tool that we offer on our custom site. This tool is online available on a desktop browser and some tablet browsers. This tool allows you to create your own personalized IRONMAN item from scratch. To see how to customize the pre-made items on our custom site, click the button below to go the article outlining that.
- First, start off by selecting the 'Custom' link from the navigation on IRONMANSTORE.com:
- Next, select the 'Create Your Own' option from the custom dropdown:
- The designer will then load on the page, wait for this to happen before proceeding:
- To start, you will start by choosing your product. You can narrow the search by the product catagory, size, or color if you like:
- Once you have choose your product, click on the 'Choose Design' tab. On this tab, you can replace the default artwork with the artwork of the race you are participating in, or a handful of other designs we offer for the supporter or family member:
- Now using the controls on screen, you can move, rotate, resize, or delete the artwork you have chosen. You can also use the side buttons for quick alignment of your artwork:
- Change the side of the shirt you are editing, click the images in the bottom right. To add text, simply click the 'Add Text' button at the top of the designer. From there you can edit text just like the artwork and change how the text visually looks using the box on the right. Don't forget to choose your size before adding the finish product to the cart:
If you have any issues with the design tool, you can select 'Help' from the top navigation to gain access to all of Spreadshirts help documentation for their site.