In order to return your approved items to us, you must first obtain an RMA number to do so. If you checked out as a guest or not logged into your account, at the current moment you can do so in the following ways:
- Submit a ticket using the helpdesk 'Submit a Ticket' form (recommended)
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and SKU number(s) of the item(s) you are requesting to return
- Give us a call at (813)-868-4643 Monday-Friday, 10am - 5pm EST
If you placed the order while logged into your IRONMANSTORE.com account, you can submit a request for an RMA number from your account's dashboard.
- To do so, first click the 'My Account' link at the top of any IRONMANSTORE.com page:
- Once on your account dashboard, click on the 'My Orders' option in the left hand menu:
- Click the 'View Order' link next to the completed order you would like to return:
- Once the order has opened, click on 'Return' at the top to begin the RMA process:
- Complete the form by selecting the items from your order you would like to return. Be sure to select 'Add Item To Return' to add more than one item to an RMA request:
- If the item you received is damaged or defective, please provide an image of that item so we can better process your RMA:
- Once all the items are attached, hit the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the page, to submit your RMA request.
- When your RMA is submitted, the request will show as a 'Pending' return. The return can only be sent back to us once the status is updated to 'Authorized':
Once your return changes you an 'Authorized' status you are clear to send in your return to us. Once we receive and process your return, the status will be updated here to reflect that change.
We recommend adding a tracking number for the return shipment to your RMA request so we can process your return in the fastest way possible. You can add this tracking number by hitting 'View Return' and submitting a comment.