If your order was placed outside of an IRONMANSTORE.com account, there is currently no way to check the status of a return or exchange. Returns or exchanges typically take 2-3 weeks to process fully depending on the current volume.
If your order was placed under your IRONMANSTORE.com account, you can login to your account dashboard to view the current status of your return.
- To do so, first head to the 'My Account' link on any IRONMANSTORE.com page if you are already logged in. If not, please login first:
- Then proceed to the 'My Returns' tab in the left hand menu on the Account Dashboard:
- Once on the My Returns page, the return status will be shown like so:
Your return will fall under one of the following statuses:
- Pending: This status means that your RMA has been submitted. You will receive a confirmation email to confirm this. This status DOES NOT authorize your return to be sent.
- Authorized: This is the status that your approved return will fall into once we have had a chance to review the details of the return.
- Denied: This means that your RMA request has been denied due to one or many of the items violating the Return Requirements outlined by our Store Policies.
- Return Received: This is the status your return will show once we have confirmed that your package has arrived.
- Approved: This means that your return has been approved and will process as normal.
- Rejected: Very rare, but this status is the rare case where we will receive an item that is not approved for return. These items are denied at the time of delivery and will be returned to sender.
We recommend adding a tracking number for the return shipment to your RMA request so we can process your return in the fastest way possible. You can add this tracking number by hitting 'View Return' and submitting a comment.